CloudMounter 2.2.1824 + License Key Free Download 2024
CloudMounter 2.2.1824 Mount all popular cloud storage accounts as regular drives and keep your information safe and secure with CloudMounter. Unlike native clients of Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, and other providers it does not sync your online data, the app connects directly to the cloud servers, thus significantly saving the hard drive space of your computer. CloudMounter also encrypts your files to ensure their safety.CloudMounter is a centralized service that allows mounting cloud storage as local disks and works with online files the same way as with local ones.
CloudMounter brings your work with Amazon S3-based storage to the next level. It gives you the possibility to conveniently manage your data by choosing whether to connect to the entire account or mount S3 selected buckets.CloudMounter is a convenient multi-cloud management app that enables you to mount cloud storage services as virtual drives on your computer. Read our CloudMounter review to find out more about this service.CloudMounter is your perfect hub between online storage and your computer.
CloudMounter is a reliable cloud storage manager allowing users to handle and organize all online stored files. It brings together documents, photos, videos, and applications stored on various cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, and many more. Mount all cloud drive accounts as local drives on your Mac or Windows with CloudMounter and easily perform any action needed.CloudMounter supports all AWS regions, including EU (Frankfurt), Asia Pacific (Seoul), US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London
CloudMounter + Serial Key
CloudMounter + Serial Key app offers Finder and Keychain integration for Mac users and all the data can be browsed in File Explorer if you’re using Windows. You will manage multiple cloud storage accounts for instant access to all your data and an efficient workflow. Download this solution for Windows & Mac to gain complete control over your data, no matter where it’s stored.CloudMounter is a go-to WebDAV client that grants you complete control over remote files on the server. Easily upload, download, copy/cut, and paste. Interact with online files the same way as with those stored locally.
CloudMounter is useful and unobtrusive. Instead of having to log into your cloud storage accounts one by one, you can interact with them from the comfort of your desktop computer. CloudMounter’s data encryption capabilities also give you the means to protect your cloud files. Read on to see what else CloudMounter has going for it. It makes working with remote hosts as easy as if the data were stored on your computer by letting you communicate with the clouds and remote servers from the comfort of Finder.
CloudMounter is a handy little cloud-to-cloud management app that allows for seamless integration between your cloud storage services and computer. In this CloudMounter review, we will explore this multi-cloud management app to see how it works, where it can stand to improve, and how it fares against its competition. It also keeps all your data securely protected with the high-end encryption algorithm (AES256), so in case your account is stolen, no one gets access to your personal information.
CloudMounter + Activation Key
Want to have hassle-free access to all your files in Dropbox? Connect it to your computer as a virtual drive with the help of CloudMounter. One or more Dropbox accounts can be easily accessed directly from Finder with no need to sync the data. With CloudMounter, you can upload files to Dropbox in the same way you usually move around local files in File Explorer.
Move data around your computer and Dropbox cloud accounts securely thanks to CloudMounter’s Dropbox encryption feature. Take care of online data saving keeping. Have the WebDAV server at your fingertips. Map it as a drive and access it directly from File Explorer.
Connect as many Google Drive accounts as you wish to your computer as there is no limit to connections in CloudMounter. Make your online information easy to reach.
Mount your Dropbox account as a local drive without having to install it on your computer and save files locally. All of your online spreadsheets and documents are handled as if there are your local files without being saved on your Mac. Map Google Drive as a network drive for convenient data management and benefit from all CloudMounter’s features, including Google Drive encryption.
- Dropbox connects – mount cloud storage as a drive without having to install it on the computer and save files locally.
- With the tool, you can upload files to Dropbox in the same way you usually move around local files in Explorer.
- While CloudMounter cannot compare with the likes of MultCloud when it comes to its features and options
- it does its job well. It specializes in two things — enabling you to use your cloud storage services as mounted virtual drives on your computer
- encrypting your cloud files.
- Through CloudMounter, you can mount your cloud storage services like virtual drives on your Mac and PC.
- Currently, there are no iOS and Android versions available, which is a shame, but both are listed as “coming soon.”
- CloudMounter lacks any sort of cloud-to-cloud sync and backup capabilities, so it cannot be used as a viable MultCloud alternative.
- The closest multi-cloud management service it can be compared to is Drive.
- Similar to CloudMounter, the drive also has a desktop sync app that you can use to directly access your cloud storage services.
- CloudMounter is first and foremost a Mac app.
- The software is an excellent Google Drive client as it allows you to map cloud drive as a network drive so you can work with sheets and docs as if they were stored on your computer.
- Connect to OneDrive and upload files to OneDrive as easily as you copy and move files around your hard drive.
- Mount this cloud storage as a drive and work with it effortlessly and fast.
- No need to save online files to your computer to manage them.
- The app team always works on new ideas and implements them in regular new versions.
- The tech team is always happy to answer your questions.
- The tool offers sleek integration with Explorer, which makes the app even easier to deploy and use.
- With Cloud Mounter you get instant access to the cloud files without the need to store them on the hard drive.
- By mounting Dropbox (2GB), Google Drive (15GB), and Microsoft OneDrive (30GB) you can save space on your HDD.
- Windows, Mac & Linux apps
- Data encryption
- Mounts cloud services as local drives
- Free version & free trial
- No monthly or yearly payment options
- Compatible with a limited number of cloud services
- Mac version takes precedence
- No cloud-to-cloud transfer
- No cloud-to-cloud sync
- No mobile apps
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free disk space
- Internet connection: available
How To Install?
- Visit the official CloudMounter website using your web browser.
- Click on the “Download” button for the Windows version of CloudMounter.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded setup file (usually in your
- Downloads folder) and double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
- After the installation is finished, CloudMounter will be ready to use.
- You can launch it from the Start menu or desktop shortcut.