ShaperBox 3 3.2.3 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
ShaperBox 3 3.2.3 box of must-have, well-organized tools for sound design and mixing. Multiband filter on basic effects makes them sound new in different ways and inspirational. The ‘Time’ function is my favorite. For the sidechain, I use the VolumeShaper, every day.ShaperBox is your go-to tool for rhythmic inspiration, musical motion, and mixing magic.
Nine powerful Cableguys Shaper effects come together in one easy, modern interface.
No more waiting for inspiration to strike! Create endless variations on any sound with a browser that makes finding the presets you need easy. Chop, glitch, stutter, warp, enhance, and much more.
Sculpt your sound in incredible detail with a 3-band multiband for every effect. Apply focused enhancement – or erase problem elements of your mix. It’s complex mixing made easy.
Bring out the emotion in your songs with easy drawable LFO waveforms, reactive envelope followers, and new audio triggering. Create rhythmic effects that react to your music – or stamp a whole new groove.ShaperBox is a box of must-have, well-organized tools for sound design and mixing. Multiband filter on basic effects makes them sound new different way and inspirational. The ‘Time’ function is my favorite. For the sidechain, I use the VolumeShaper, every day.
ShaperBox + License Key
ShaperBox + License Key hosts nine effects, or “shapers,” which can be purchased individually or as a bundle. The Shapers include volume, filter, pan, width, time, drive, crush, noise, and a new addition, liquid. The parameters for each effect can be modulated using a flexible split-point LFO or an envelope follower, and all shapers can be split into three frequency bands. With ShaperBox 3, Cabelguys has also tweaked the GUI in multiple ways to simplify usage and tidy up menus. The changes are for the better and should help newcomers navigate the shapers and parameters, even if those already familiar with ShaperBox 2 might have to relearn a few things.
Essentially you choose an effect and then either select or create a modulation curve that controls the depth of that effect. There’s a lot more it can do beyond that – customizable multiband throughout, a massive user-stocked preset library, a multitude of triggering and curve-switching tools – but Cableguys has smartly kept that core workflow intact. As a result, it remains one of the best go-to tools for rapidly adding rhythmic interest to any sound.
Aside from this new effect, ShaperBox 3 also adds a handful of new features across the board. The most notable of these is improved sidechain triggering. This involves the addition of a new Global Audio Trigger panel that lives along the top of the interface. Here users can switch the audio trigger mode between the main audio input and a sidechain input, monitor the incoming AAudio, apply high/low-pass filters, and alter the detection algorithm to suit different types of material. The ShaperBox can also be set to output a MIDI trigger based on the incoming AAudio, allowing it to trigger other plugins and devices.
ShaperBox + Activation Key
ShaperBox + Activation Key the new Audio mode, and the LFO restarts with each transient. Now ShaperBox is a powerful transient editor and rhythm-tracking creative effect! Redraw the envelope of any sound to shape dynamics, saturate attack, filter the sustain, and more. Or get creative: trigger tape-stops, filter patterns, noise sequences, and more from the natural rhythm of drums, melodies, basslines, real instruments – even full mixes! Go deep with full access to triggering parameters and three unique algorithms: Drums, General, and Complex.
On the Audio Trigger settings page, you can adjust the threshold, input filter, and sensitivity and choose from Drums, General, and Complex algorithms. You can also time-shift the trigger forwards or backward by 0.4ms to ensure it captures any peaks, you can also send the triggers out of the plugin as MIDI notes. On top of this, you get a clear graphic display that shows exactly when triggers are detected on the waveform over time. Audio Triggering is the most popular user-requested feature, and it’s been a long time coming. Now that it’s here, it’s opened up new ways to use ShaperBox.
Founded in, Cableguys creates uniquely inspirational, flexible audio plugins, including ShaperBox, HalfTime, VolumeShaper, Curve, and Nicky Romero Kickstart. A fixture in the plugin folders of chart-breakers such as David Guetta, 808 Mafia, and Armin van Buuren, Cableguys’ creative tools are also the secret sauce of “producer’s producers,” including Mick Schultz (Rihanna, Jeremih), Nard & B (Migos, Future) and Khaliq Glover (Prince, Justin Timberlake).
- Interface resizable from 75% to 200%
- Redesigned interface with larger editing areas
- Retina/HiDPI support for crisper, clearer graphics
- Built-in help – hover over any control for description
- Expandable LFO for detailed editing
- Set LFO length in beats and bars, Hertz, or by MIDI note
- LFO loop length from 1/128 to 32 bars, with sample-accurate sync
- Audio-rate modulation up to 5.24kHz for extreme sound design
- Trigger LFO in any rhythm using MIDI notes
- New! Trigger Smoothing to reduce clicks when MIDI Triggering
- Large, precise oscilloscope view with Freeze option
- New! Oscilloscope Magnitude mode for easy Envelope Follower setup
- Smoother, more accurate spectrum view
- Dedicated selection tool for multimode editing
- New! 2x/3x button – double/triple patterns in a click
- Flip/resize/move/randomize wave or selection
- Copy/paste waves between any Shapers
- Unlimited undo/redo for LFO wave edits
- Nine slots to store User Waves saved with the patch
- Switch User Waves via MIDI
- Dry/wet mix in every Shaper to balance the effect
- Band solo and sidechain solo for easy setup
- Increased multiband split range, now from 20Hz-20kHz
- External sidechain input for Envelopes/Compressor
- Envelope/Compressor input filters for frequency-conscious response
- Follower Threshold, so only loud signals trigger an envelope
- Depth x2/x4/x8 for Envelopes to amplify modulation strength
- Adaptive Release mode for Envelopes/Compressor
- New Shape Designer: Create custom shapes from scratch and save them as presets.
- Step Sequencing: Create complex rhythms and patterns with the step sequencer.
- Modulation: Assign modulators to any parameter in Shaperbox 2 for dynamic sound design.
- FX Sequencer: Add effects to your sound and sequence them with the FX sequencer.
- MIDI Mapping: Map MIDI controls to any parameter in Shaperbox 2 for real-time control.
- Automation: Automate any parameter in Shaperbox 2 for dynamic sound design.
- Presets: Hundreds of presets to get you started with Shaperbox 2.
- Macro Controls: Assign multiple parameters to a single macro control for easy sound design.
- Sidechain: Sidechain any parameter in Shaperbox 2 for creative sound design.
- Arpeggiator: Create complex rhythms and patterns with the arpeggiator.
- Switch on the new Audio mode, and the LFO restarts with each transient.
- Now ShaperBox is a powerful transient editor and rhythm-tracking creative effect!
- Redraw the envelope of any sound to shape dynamics, saturate attack, filter the sustain, and more.
- Or get creative: trigger tape-stops, filter patterns, noise sequences, and more from the natural rhythm of drums, melodies, basslines, real instruments – even full mixes!
- Go deep with full access to triggering parameters and three unique algorithms: Drums, General, and Complex.
- Shaperbox 2 is a powerful and versatile plugin that can create many sonic textures.
- It offers many modulation options, allowing users to create unique sounds and textures.
- It is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive user interface.
- It is highly affordable, making it accessible to all types of producers.
- Shaperbox 2 does not have the same depth of sound design capabilities as some of the more advanced plugins.
- It is not compatible with all DAWs, so some users may be unable to use it.
- The user interface can be a bit confusing for beginners.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more