TransMac 14.8 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
TransMac 14.8 is a simple application to open hard drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Bluray, high-density floppy disks, and DMG files on Windows.TransMac is a very useful storage management application that can enable users of Windows OS to gain direct access to the file system used by Mac computers. This includes not only the ability to access Mac files and take full control over them with renaming, copying, moving, and deleting, but also easily create and burn CD or DVD images, and more. Built from the ground up to provide streamlined and approachable access to Mac storage formats on Windows PCs, the Trans Mac app can become a great tool for easy managing of your documents, images, media, and more.
TransMac is a utility for accessing data recorded in Apple Macintosh format. Moreover, the program allows you not only to read and copy these data to a regular PC but also to write them, as well as format the drives in Macintosh HFS format. Developed by Acute Systems, TransMac can manage, copy, read, and write files or folders on Apple devices and drives, including Mac-formatted hard disks, flash drives, and external storage devices. The program also supports opening and burning disc images, .sparse image files, and .dmg image files. The latest version of the program comes with speed enhancements, compatibility with Windows 10, and improved OpenFileDialog.
TransMac works with virtually any media – not only hard drives but also floppy disks, CD/DVD-ROM, and others. TransMac is a Windows utility software that can manage files and folders available on Apple devices. It works on several Mac-formatted storage devices, including USB drives, CDs, and hard drives. TransMac is also capable of mounting and burning disc image files. You can try the app’s various features with the 15-day free trial period.
TransMac + License Key
TransMac + License Key for Windows can open Macintosh Apple File System (APFS read only), Mac OS Extended (HFS+ read/write), Mac OS Standard (HFS read only) format disk drives, flash drives, high-density floppy disks, CD/DVD/Blu -ray media, dmg, dmg part, sparse bundle, and sparse image files. Features include: compressing, expanding, splitting, and merging Mac HFS+ and APFS dmg disk images. Built-in CD/DVD burner to burn ISO and dmg files. Display partition info for disks and images. Search disks for HFS+ volumes. Format disks as HFS+.
TransMac is a comprehensive file manager, specifically designed as a bridge between Windows PCs and Mac devices. This program can format, write, and read Mac files right on your Windows 7, 8, or 10 computer. TransMac lets you open and access Mac-formatted drives and devices on your PC, which otherwise would not have been possible because of system incompatibility. The program comes with a free trial period, which lets you test the interface and features. For the download and installation, it lets you choose between a ZIP or EXE file.
TransMac allows you to use files and drives made for macOS on Windows operating systems. It gives access to your computer to read, write, and format this data. The company, Acutesystems, grants a 15-day trial before you need to purchase the software. To use the program, you just have to insert the drive you want to read, and the program will recognize it automatically. The same goes for DMG files, which you can open by simply right-clicking on the file and selecting the option TransMac. There are multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, and Mac. If you’re interested in cross-platform work, you need a specialized program or tool.
TransMac + Activation Key
TransMac + Activation Key default, Windows OS cannot access and copy files from macOS-formatted disks, but this app completely changes that. It allows users to transfer files from Mac disks that are formatted in standard file format, and easily copy data to their desktop and laptop Windows PCs. To maximize the potential for fast and reliable file management, the app comes with a built-in search engine that can easily identify all types of files
The full lists of supported Mac drives include PFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmg part, sparse bundle, and sparse image files.
If you frequently toggle between two operating systems, you’ll appreciate the utility of TransMac software. It is essentially a storage manager that lets Windows users access the file system used by Apple devices. Once launched, you can use the tool to open, edit, copy, move, rename, and delete Mac folders and files. However, with the help of TransMac, Windows users can transfer files from macOS discs and save them on their PCs.
Using TransMac won’t be difficult if you are familiar with Windows. The format is much like a file manager, where you can explore your hard drive to find what you want to open and change. Also, the company offers clear support from its website. It should be noted, however, that while you can use the program to view files and drives, you still can’t install Mac-only applications on Windows. The UI of TransMac resembles any basic file manager, with a directory tree on the left pane and a file picker on the right pane, with just a few added tools and dropdown menus available on the top. The app is simple, resource-light, and ready to be used by both PC novices and seasoned professionals.
- Read and write Mac format CDs, DVDs, hard drives, high-density floppy diskettes, and most removable drives.
- Supports most drive interface types including USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, etc.
- Supports both standard HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (macOS Extended and case sensitive) format disks.
- Copy, rename, and delete files and folders.
- Create Mac format CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, etc.
- Burn disk image files (dmg, img, iso, image).
- Format disks for use on Mac.
- Search Mac disks for specific files by type, creator, or extension.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- Automatic file type/extension mapping between platforms.
- Open and preview Mac and PC files directly from TransMac.
- Display and change Mac type and creator information.
- Create and open file-based Mac volume images including most dmg compressed images.
- Save and restore images of entire disks.
- TransMac functions like a standard File Explorer and lets you move all kinds of Mac-compatible files to your PC.
- It can read, write, open, and manage Mac-formatted external storage devices, including DVDs, CDs, high-density floppy discs, hard drives, and removable drives like IDEs and USBs.
- Additionally, the program supports both standard HFSX/HFS+ and HFS, which denotes ‘Hierarchical File Systems’, used for organizing files and folders on a Mac disk.
- Just like File Explorer’s functionalities, you can rename, delete, copy, and move files or folders on a Mac-compatible disk.
- With TransMac download, you can reformat disks to use on a Mac device and burn disk image files within seconds.
- The program features various filters, so it is easier to search for files and folders on your PC.
- Last but not least, it automatically sets file extensions and types between the two operating systems.
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, and CD/DVD/Blu-ray media.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk image files (dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage).
- Encrypted disk image support (full version only).
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac.
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand, and split dmg files.
- Built-in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- View partition layout.
- Supports Mac-formatted storage devices
- Can create and mount ISO files
- Features a user-friendly interface
- Minor bug fixes
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Display: 800×600 resolution or higher
- Other: Administrative privileges for installation and access to disk drives
How To Install?
- Visit the official Acute Systems website or a trusted software download platform to obtain the installation file for TransMac.
- Ensure that you download the appropriate version compatible with your operating system.
- Locate the downloaded TransMac installation file (usually in your Downloads folder) and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) carefully, and if you agree to the terms, click on the “I Agree” or “Accept” button to proceed.
- The installer will ask you to choose the destination folder where TransMac will be installed.
- You can either accept the default location or select a different folder. Click “Next” to continue.
- Click on the “Install” or “Next” button to begin the installation process.
- TransMac will then be installed on your computer.
- The progress bar will indicate the installation status.
- Once the installation is complete, you may be prompted to create a desktop shortcut or choose additional options.
- Make your selections and click “Finish” to exit the installation wizard.