Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 18.104.22.168 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 22.214.171.124 should be paramount for anyone, especially given the abundance of threats that roam all over the Internet. A fast and accurate antivirus solution, coupled with a firewall, should do the trick for most users, and there are quite a few options you can go for. Among the cloud-based solutions that seem to gain more and more ground nowadays, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus aims to offer the best protection and the most efficient resource usage by using advanced technology end-to-end.
Through a user-friendly interface, you can access a variety of functions that are made to work together and make sure the computer stays protected at all times. There are several components specially designed for the protection of your system, namely the real-time and web shields, alongside the firewall that is built-in Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus. Now that we’ve gotten some of the technical details out of the way let’s get to the heart of this Webroot SecureAnywhere review: what is so great about this antivirus software? Well, to start, we’ll quickly discuss the two major features of this program: Webroot’s Webroot Safe Zone protection and McAfee Livewire Protection.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a well-known product for computer users and manufacturers. The two most noticeable things about Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus are its large list of features and how lightweight it is. Both things make Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus popular with newbies and seasoned computer users. It is often one of the most rapid virus protection programs on the market, and the price is fairly reasonable. So if you’re looking for a program to help keep your computer safe from viruses and other malware, this program is for you.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus + License Key
The first thing you should know about this antivirus program is that it offers an extremely solid overall security suite. The good news is that it offers a full antivirus program, as well as an anti-malware program, a firewall, and a set of protection features like daily malware detection, internet security testing, a built-in social media integration tool, a built-in email client, a built-in junk file remover, a built-in scanner, a built-in restore feature, and a Webroot XML administrator. Additionally, it offers a Webroot Pro parental control program, a Webroot Total Security bundle, a Webroot Knowledge Center, and free spyware detection and removal tool. You have a solid package of protection for your PC.
However, there are quite a few weak spots in this offering. First, while it offers great virus protection, it lacks in other important areas; most notably, its phishing protection is not as robust as some of its competitors. However, it offers an application backup facility, and this program may be ideal for people who work on PCs that stay at home or travel a lot. If you do a lot of work on the road, you could want a different antivirus program. Overall, though, this Webroot SecureAnywhere review says it’s one of the more comprehensive and complete security programs available for the Windows operating system.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus + Activation Key
A neat function of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is the ‘SafeStart Sandbox’ that will enable you to run any program that may seem suspicious in a virtual environment to check if it tries to make unauthorized modifications to the computer. Thanks to its many customizable features, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus performs well, even if it is limited by the Internet connectivity needed to perform the scans since this is a cloud-based solution.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus delivers protection against viruses, spyware, and other online threats without slowing down system performance or disrupting your normal activities while using your PC, Mac, Android, and iOS. With its scans and threat removal, you can rest assured that malware is eliminated. Another feature is a password manager that allows you to remember just one master password to access your website’s saved and protected logins and passwords.
- SecureAnywhere allows you to surf, share, shop, and bank online – all with the confidence that your computer and identity are safe by protecting your usernames, account numbers, security codes, and other personal information.
- If your Android smartphone gets lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or wipe your phone by using the Lost Device Protection feature on the Webroot website.
- You can also emit a loud sound and locate it with Google maps.
- Virus and Spyware Protection
- Real-Time Anti-Phishing
- Identity Protection
- One Master Password to Access Websites
- Lost Device Protection
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Android and iOS Compatible
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) options.
- Secure password sharing.
- Password security auditing.
- Account recovery options.
- Emergency access.
- Dark web monitoring.
- Automatic Scans
- Data Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Identity Theft Protection
- Phishing Protection
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Real-time Alerts
- Webroot updates its software with protection against new agents. The latest PC update has fixed an issue leading to a 1067 error.
- The Mac version has been updated to fix an issue with the antivirus scan progress bar stopping while the scan continues in the background.
- The mobile version has also undergone known bug fixes to ensure a smoother experience for the end user.
- Intel Pentium Celeron family, AMD K6/Athlon Duron family, or another compatible processor.
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit only),
- Google Chrome 10.0 or higher.
- Internet access.
How To Install?
- Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode.
- KEEP the computer online for the installation to make sure it works correctly.
- Download a Copy of the latest installer here (Best Buy Subscription PC users, click HERE)
- Install with the new installer, and enter your Keycode when requested.