Aimersoft DVD Creator 6.5.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
Aimersoft DVD Creator 6.5.2 helps you convert all popular video formats (AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, You can combine your video files into video slideshows with beautiful transition effects and a customizable menu. Furthermore, the application is useful if you want to crop a movie and adjust its effects, select portions of videos, or specify NTSC or PAL. DVDs were not as popular as they used to be a few years ago due to the blu-ray outbreak, but they’re still being widely used and preferred for various reasons. With Aimersoft DVD Creator people who rely on DVDs for their entertainment can create movie DVDs from several video clips and share them with others.
Aimersoft DVD Creator is an easy-to-use program that allows users to quickly and easily create DVD movies from their camcorder or downloaded videos. It features four pre-set DVD menus that can be customized with the aspect ratio, background, captions, fonts, and music settings. The program also allows users to preview their images and videos before burning them onto disks. Overall, Aimersoft DVD Creator is a great program for creating DVDs from videos, and it is highly recommended for anyone looking for an easy and efficient way to do so. Download Aimersoft DVD Creator from our software library for free. The latest setup package occupies.
The program’s installer is commonly called DVDCreator.exe or aimer-dvd-creator_full242.exe etc. This PC software is developed for Windows XP/XP Professional environment, 32-bit version. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely CDDVD Software. This PC program operates a “.dc” file. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. The most popular versions among Aimersoft DVD Creator users are and. The program is sometimes referred to.
Aimersoft DVD Creator + License Key
Aimersoft DVD Creator + License Key this program, Start your show off with a bang with the help of one of the 40 eye-popping built-in free DVD menu templates. You can also add your personal touch by customizing the DVD menu frames, buttons, texts, thumbnails, and more with the one you like. Moreover, you can personalize the DVD menu background picture and music with your favorite photo and song. In this way, you’ve got a unique opening screen that you can be proud of and make a unique yet professional-looking DVD movie.
Even beginners can get big results with DVD Creator’s built-in video editing tools. Change video brightness, contrast, saturation, and audio volume, or add special video effects to make the video pop are all at your hand. The tool is packed in a clean and intuitive interface; Importing titles into the list can be done with the help of the file browser or the ‘drag and drop’ method. Aimersoft DVD Creator supports a wide range of file types, including MKV.So, you can preview photographs and videos in a built-in image viewer/media player, as well as arrange them in the title list.
Regarding the creation of DVD menus, you can select one of the four available presets, or simply disable this option. Aimersoft DVD Creator lets you change the aspect ratio, customize the background (with a frame of the video, or another image from the hard drive), configure music settings (e.g. trim songs, fade in, auto-repeat), as well as add captions and make some font modifications. Once the project is completed, you can preview it, burn it to a disc and/or save it as an ISO file, select the DVD burner, and edit the disc label.
Aimersoft DVD Creator + Activation Key
Aimersoft DVD Creator + Activation Key application needs a high amount of system resources to burn a DVD movie in a reasonable time (depending on its size). It is very responsive to commands and includes a help file. The output DVD clips have good image and sound quality. We have not come across any issues during our tests; Aimersoft DVD Creator did not freeze, crash, or pop up error dialogs. The “Preview” step will show you a preview of the result, and the “Burn” step will burn it into a disc or save it into a DVD folder/ISO file.
DVD Creator has a blue-themed interface that is neat and quite attractive. There are 4 tabs at the top of the window, each of which represents a different stage of the whole conversion procedure. In the first one (“Source”) you import the source videos you wish to have on your DVD, as well as make selections regarding the disc’s size and movie quality. You can also watch a preview of the imported videos. In the next step, “Menu”, you can create a menu for your DVD and customize it in any way you want to. You can add text, background music, or a background image.
Want to create a DVD movie from downloaded Web videos for better preservation? Want to make a DVD gift from home videos for family and friends? Aimersoft DVD Creator is the best solution. No matter it’s a downloaded video or a camcorder video, you don’t need to worry about compatibility issues since this DVD burner can convert virtually any SD and HD video files to DVD. We found Aimersoft DVD Creator to be a very useful program that we enjoyed using. It lacked nothing that we would expect from a typical software of its type, and although.
- Support all common video formats including.
- Fully compatible with all DVD Burners such as Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.
- Support burning ISO files.
- Super fast burning speed. Optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64 and dual-core processor.
- Support movie cropping, allowing you to crop the video file to cut the black edges off.
- Support movie trimming, you can trim your video to capture your favorite video clips.
- Support effect adjustment, you can set the parameters of brightness, contrast, Saturation, and volume.
- All encoders and decoders are built-in, all-in-one video editors and DVD burners.
- Support customizing background music, you can choose your favorite music from your
- computer and set it as the background music of a DVD movie.
- Support customizable menu template, you can set the frame, button, and text of your DVD movie
- Provide a series of transition effects for slideshows.
- Support preview, you can preview before burning the DVD.
- Support photo capturing and save as jpeg, bmp.
- Insert plug-in subtitles to your video file before burning to make the video better understood.
- Very easy to use you can finish the work with just a few clicks.
- Watch DVD movies with a built-in media player.
- Insert chapters to long videos automatically or manually.
- Burn music to CD with simple clicks.
- Trim, crop videos, add subtitles, apply effects, and more.
- Copy the DVD to the ISO file or DVD folder directly.
- Burn videos to Blu-ray discs with one click.
- A simple click to convert DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV, and any other format.
- Burn files to Data Disc for backup.
- The main advantage of Aimersoft DVD Creator is its ease of use.
- By giving you clear instructions it will let you create a movie DVD in no time.
- It has nicely categorized all the necessary steps needed for the completion of a task like this and presents them to the end user in a tidy interface.
- We found no cons anywhere in this program.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option.
- Usually, go for the first download link
- Save the Aimersoft DVD Creator installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Aimersoft DVD Creator end user agreement license
- Follow instructions till you finish
- have fun