AVS Audio Converter 10.4.2.637 + License Key Free Download 2024
AVS Audio Converter 10.4.2.637 You can Convert audio between MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, M4B, OGG, AAC, AMR, etc. Apply effects, customize output parameters, and use batch mode. Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter. Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
AVS Audio Converter your audio tracks to M4B format with the software. Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone.Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Make an individual ringtone with the audio converter. Trim, delete parts, merge files, and apply effects with this tool. Modify extra text information in your audio files. Use a command-line mode to convert or compress a large number of audio files at once. Create your conversion patterns, set your favorite presets, and schedule an automatic conversion process.
AVS Audio Converter interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, and Russian.AVS Audio Converter is a simple-to-use program that stands out of the crowd thanks to a clear interface, its support for all popular formats, and a handful of extra features you usually don’t find in similar programs. These extra tools in AVS Audio Converter enable you to extract the audio track from video clips or audio CDs, edit the file’s ID tags, and even do some very basic editing to the audio file you’re about to convert. The program also includes a small music player to listen to your selected tracks before converting them – but it doesn’t play video files, which would be great when extracting the audio track from them.
AVS + Serial Key Free Download
AVS + Serial Key Free Download allows you to encode audio tracks between various formats, including OGG, FLAC, MP3, and WAV. The application uses a wizard-style interface that can be navigated easily by users of all levels of expertise, whether they are beginners or experts. In addition to converting audio tracks, you can play, merge or trim files, insert gaps between songs, add cover art, grab from CDs, import audio from video, rename files, edit tag information, and configure renaming rules.
AVS Audio Converter is a piece of cake: you add the files you want to convert, select the appropriate target format from the list at the top of the window, and press ‘Convert now!’. If you prefer to tweak conversion settings manually (codec, sample rate, bitrate…), AVS Audio Converter also allows that – and you can save those new settings as a custom profile for later use.AVS Audio Converter is a handy, easy-to-use audio converter with some extra features that make it stand out from other similar applications.
AVS Audio Converter interface is both clean and intuitive. You can import music into the list by using either the file browser or drag and drop. In the list, you can view the name, duration, and status of each file. If you need to, you can also configure audio settings when it comes to the bit rate, channels, codec, sample frequency, and sample size. Then, all you need to do is specify the format, choose the destination folder, and start the conversion process.
AVS + Activation Key
AVS + Activation Key supports the conversion of all common video formats, like encoding HD video (including AVCHD, TS, TOD, AVI HD, M2TS, etc.), AVI, MP4, WMV, Blu-ray, 3GP, DVD, VOB, MPEG, H.263/H.264 codec, DVR-MS, MKV, FLV, etc. with AVS video converter. You can use its batch mode to convert and process multiple files at once. Before conversion, you can set the frequency, the number of channels, the bit rate, and other output file parameters. You can just have the batch feature convert the entire album in one go instead of doing it track by track.
AVS is a great tool that allows you to convert audio files between different formats and offers a wizard-styled interface that is easy to use. The downside is the unregistered version is severely limited in functionalityand it does use a large number of system resources.AVS Audio Converter is a multifunctional audio conversion program. It has an intuitive user interface, supports mutual conversion between audio formats such as AVS Audio Converter, and has a batch conversion feature. After setting the file and output parameters, you can perform audio conversion operations. It also allows the production of mobile phone ringtones.
AVS fast and efficient program is specifically designed to be able to quickly convert audio user files into almost any audio format in existence. This program features support for popular formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, etc., and also supports more technical audio formats such as WAV and FLAC for power users and advanced audio engineers. Instead of tediously forcing the user to convert each audio file one at a time, AVS Audio Converter allows users to batch-convert files for the ultimate amount of convenience. This is especially helpful when doing tasks such as converting an album to a different file format.
- Convert between All Key Audio Formats.
- Export Audio from Video.
- Convert Files to M4B.
- Create a Ringtone for iPhone.
- Edit Your Audio Files.
- Multilingual Support
- The download AVS Audio Converter supports some ten audio output formats.
- Using it the users create and customize sounds and ringtones.
- It can convert files into a set of batches.
- This means that the user is enabled to add multiple files, convert them one at a time from one format to another, and customize them as preferred.
- These customization options include altering bitrates, codec types, frequencies, and sizes.
- Take note that customizing these variables depends on the format of the audio file.
- For instance, audio files in OCG formats have advanced options that enable the users to choose the preferred bitrates among ABR, CBR, and VBR.
- Furthermore, advanced options for codec types allow the user to choose a filter among low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and others, and use a tuning module for impulse noise and regulating the scale factor’s percentage.
- Aside from these, the application also features a tag editor that enables the user to customize various audio files.
- An importing tool is also available with the system that allows the users to rip audio content from video files.
- This feature is a very convenient one for users who want to edit audio content to improve its performance.
- The audio editor featured in the application has many tools that can enhance and improve the audio’s quality and performance.
- These tools include In, Out, Trim, Fade, and much more. The editor tool operates even better when the audio files are longer and larger.
- In that case, the user can create chapters within the audio file by adding markers or points that can be selected to skip to that part quickly.
- Furthermore, the application has a menu that enables the user to split the audio files into separate components or chapters, each with a customizable length.
- Convert all major audio formats – MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, FLAC, MP2
- Support DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV
- Support to create iPhone ringtones
- Support to edit audio files
- Clear and uncomplicated to use
- Can extract audio from video files
- Configuration profiles can be saved as profiles
- Includes tag editor and sound editor
- The embedded player is only for sound, not video
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- HDD: 500 MB hard disk free space
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Windows supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7,
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
- Support OS: 64-bit/ 32-bit and x86 / x64
How To Install?
- This step-by-step guide will assist you in downloading and installing AVS Audio Converter on Windows 11.
- First of all, download the latest version of the AVS Audio Converter from Files10.com. You can find all available download options for your PC and laptop on this download page.
- Then, choose your suitable installer (64-bit, 32-bit, portable, offline, .. etc) and save it to your device.
- After that, start the installation process by double-clicking on the downloaded setup installer.
- Now, a screen will appear asking you to confirm the installation. Click, yes.