AVS Video Editor 9.9.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
AVS Video Editor 9.9.2 is a complicated task, but the level of difficulty depends a lot on the program you choose to edit your videos. It makes video editing easier than it may seem at first sight. It may not be as feature-rich as other professional video editors, but it works perfectly fine to create homemade multimedia compositions about your last holiday trip or the baby’s first birthday.AVS Video Editor is an excellent mixture of power and ease of use that provides the average user with all the tools you need for video editing while keeping difficulty at a reasonable level.
AVS Video Editor features a nicely designed interface that’s a pleasure to use. It follows the classic editor layout, with different areas dedicated to the media library, timeline, and preview window. Plus AVS Video Editor includes loads of transition effects, video effects, and text and video overlays that will help you easily spice your video up. The whole creative process is covered by AVS Video Editor, from capturing video from a wide variety of external sources, to finally saving your creation in different formats depending on your target platform: computer file, burned disc, multimedia device, or web page.
AVS Video Editor is a video editing application by Online Media Technologies Ltd. The interface has a very smooth appeal where you can see all the functions available. Transform your projects into animated works with special effects and filters. The app has an extensive transition capacity that allows for highly active and engaging media. AVS also has a built-in recorder, so you won’t need another app for that. It also allows you to burn videos to a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
AVS Video Editor + License Key Free Download
AVS Video Editor + License Key Free Download lets you import videos in standard file extensions, including mp3, mp4, and avi. You can also import a project from another software. When you finish, it will be saved under the AVS file. There’s no need to convert each file as the app has an auto conversion for most types of media. This saves time, especially if you’re a content creator facing tighter deadlines. It’s also a great way to ease the switchover from one editing software to the other.
AVS Video Editor is currently free to try. The latest update is downloadable for paid users; free users will be stuck with an earlier version, so there’s an incentive to purchase a license. The difference between these patches is not much, but it’s always better to have the premium. Some known bugs can get fixed a lot quicker if you’re getting the latest updates. You’ll also get technical support with the licensed version, so that’s another reason to spring for it.
AVS Video Editor’s high usability of AVS puts it one of the best apps in the market. You will find all the essential features of Adobe Premiere Pro and more than what Filmora has in AVS. One thing to keep in mind is that this program isn’t designed for beginners. The bright interface and large icons make it easy to navigate, but the functions are on an intermediate level. You’ll need to dedicate time to learning the software to be successful.
AVS Video Editor + Activation Key
AVS Video Editor + Activation Key also lets you record your screen. The fact that it comes with this feature is a plus, compared to the likes of OBS Studio or Bandicam, which offer limited or no editing. However, the feature itself is a little disappointing. The frame rate is even worse than the regular recorder. Make sure you remember the critical shortcut as there are no toolbars or a dashboard to control your session. When you press stop, the clip will play at 1.5x speed for no reason, and there’s no way to revert this. If you’re trying to record a gaming session or tutorial, it’s best to use another app for that.
AVS Video Editor software should, AVS has a built-in recorder to create new projects. The recorder is an extension of the app and will open a new window when you activate it. AVS uses your PC camera, so the definition relies on your graphics card. Despite that, the recorder has a terrible frame rate. You’ll feel as if your bandwidth has been cut in half. Having a low performance for your camera can be detrimental to certain projects.
AVS Video Editor offers a lot of options for your creative endeavors. Be you’re making a simple animation or an engaging compilation, the app does it all. One thing it doesn’t do is create things from scratch. This aspect is still lacking in comparison with OBS Studio or Adobe Pro. However, users can rely on AVS modifying features. There’s a lot of depth in AVS editing abilities that may seem elusive to most novices.
- AVS comes with an integrated cache, which makes it faster to edit large, high-definition files.
- This is especially useful for content creators short on time but looking for an edge to get their videos in front of more people.
- There are quite a few transition effects to spice up your project, but they won’t be a good fit for everyone.
- You can create slideshows from images like you would through the old Microsoft Photo Story.
- You can add audio tracks and time them with your images for the best impact.
- You can publish videos straight to your social media accounts.
- Alternatively, you can save to various formats, like H.264, MPEG-4, AVCHD, and FLV.
- You can also save to formats like.
- 3gp and .mp4 for mobile devices.
- The system requirements are pretty light for video editing software.
- All required is a decent video card, a duo-core processor, and 2GB of RAM.
- This is a low footprint for an application like this.
- Transitions – help video clips smoothly go into one another, dissolve or overlap two video or image files.
- Fade in and fade out video and audio files – dissolve a video to and from a blank image, reduce the audio volume at the end of the video, and increase it at the beginning.
- Stabilization feature – reduce jittering or blurring caused by shaky motions of a camera.
- Enhanced deinterlacing method – increase video quality for interlaced input file – spots and blurred areas are compensated.
- Scene detection – search and separate one scene of the video from the other.
- Loop DVD and SWF – output SWF and DVD video are played back continuously.
- Caching for processing high-definition files – create a duplicate video file smaller in size to use it on the preview window and accelerate the processing of HD files.
- Chroma key option – add a video overlay half-transparent so that only part of it is visible and all the rest disappears to reveal the video underneath.
- Capture video material from DV tapes, VHS tapes, web cameras, etc.
- Movie closing credits – add information on movie editing, e.g. crew, cast, data, etc.
- Creeping lines, subtitles, and text – add different captions (static and animated), shapes, and images to the video.
- Speech balloons and other graphic objects – geometrical shapes to highlight an object in the video.
- Zoom effect – magnify or reduce the view of the image.
- Rotate effect – rotate the video image at different degrees, e.g. 90, 180, etc.
- Grayscale and old movie effects – create a black and white video image. The old movie also adds scratches, noise, shakes, and dust to the video, as if it’s being played on an old projector.
- Blur and sharpen effects – visually smooth and soften an image, or make the video image better focused.
- Snow and particle effects – add snow or various objects (bubbles, flowers, leaves, butterflies, etc.) that are moving, flying, or falling on the video.
- pan and zoom
- Timer, countdown effects – add a timepiece that measures or counts down a time interval to the edited video.
- Snapshots – capture a particular moment of a video clip.
- Soundtrack replacement – mute the audio track from the video and add another one.
- Audio amplify, noise removal, equalizer, etc. – make video sound louder, attenuate the noise,
- Easy to use
- Nicely designed interface
- Works with all major formats
- You can save your work in several ways
- AVS Video Editor offers many features found in more expensive software.
- It is intuitive and easy to use.
- I spent about an hour teaching my teenage daughter the ins and outs of the software.
- She understood it and was quickly able to adopt the platform and create her first product.
- When I had issues with the latest version now playing nice with the latest version of Windows, the support was amazing for a product I purchased one time…years ago.
- I like their whole suite of products.
- Not for professional video editors
- Single and multithreaded modes: if a computer supports multi-threading, the video creation process is performed faster in multithreaded mode, especially on a multi-core system.
- Customization of the output file settings, such as bitrate, frame rate, frame size, video, and audio codecs, etc.
- Not just during the expected “Produce” process, but when layering aspects of your project.
- This is where patience comes in and the reminder that this software is doing amazing things not (easily or affordably) possible by the consumer a dozen years ago.
- I also wish some of the default font templates were more basic.
- While everything is customizable, it takes extra time to take a “fancy” template and simplify it for my “basic” needs.
- Processor: AMD /Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound card
- Display: 32-bit color depth
- CD recorder: for importing from CD
- DVD recorder: for importing from DVD and creating Video DVD
- Video capture device: required for capturing
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
How To Install?
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer accept the terms and then install the program.