FastFolders 5.13.1 + Serial Key Free Download 2023
FastFolders 5.13.1 system extension dramatically increases your productivity by giving you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder, or drive. The program adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand.
If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu. FastFolders can also show the total size of folders including their subfolders and files. This is extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.FastFolders is a system extension that has been designed to increase your productivity by giving you rapid access to folder contents and files. FastFolders can be downloaded from our software library for free.
The latest version of the program can be downloaded for PCs running Windows XP/XP Professional/7/8/10/11, 32-bit. The following versions: are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. FastFolders is a handy tool that allows you to browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder, or drive, without opening every folder.
FastFolders + License Key
The current setup file available for download occupies 1.3 MB on disk. The program’s installer file is generally known as FastFolders.exe. The software is included in System Utilities. This software is a product of DeskSoft. Our antivirus check shows that this download is clean. FastFolders is a context menu extension for Windows Explorer, which increases your productivity by giving quick access to folder contents and files. Playing cat and mouse games in an endless sea of folders to find the one file you need but isn’t showing up in the search menu is a painstaking process.
Without opening every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder, or drive. You can copy or move the objects to any folder on your computer by selecting them from the FastFolders menu. Anyone who has worked in Windows extensively and has lots of different files for work and personal projects knows how time-consuming it can be just to navigate the menu system properly to search for what you need.
However, thanks to FastFolders for Windows, this worry is a concern of the past. FastFolders works by adding a menu item to the contextual menu system of Windows Shell folders that displays the entire folder directory structure immediately and far faster than Windows does. By granting users the ability to bypass the typical process and instead have instant, easy access to their folders and files, this program is sure to increase productivity and overall worker satisfaction for anyone who uses it.
FastFolders + Activation Key
This program also includes advanced user functionality to increase workflow performance even more. For instance, this program enables a unique drag-and-drop system where the user uses the right mouse button to select a folder or file, and by simply dragging the menu system will automatically display a list of commonly used folders or recently accessed folders for the user to drop the file or folder into. This prevents the user from having to have to separate windows open to do a simple drag-and-drop procedure.
Users also can customize and split up large directories by adding multiple organizational columns for filtering and field tagging. For anyone who has found themselves at times frustrated with the way Windows explorer can be clunky and outdated, this program is certain to fix all of your worries and concerns.
Running the application brings up a window with a handful of options you can set. You can choose to display a tooltip or enable a sub-open area with a customizable size so that menus don’t accidentally appear. Additionally, if you prefer a different file explorer than the one provided by your operating system, the application gives you the possibility to set it as a default file browser while opening folders through its menus.
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item that displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- In addition to folders, any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- You are also able to set the position in the context menu at the top, and bottom as well as near the mouse, for quicker access.
- Adds a column to the “Details” view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders (Windows ME, 2000, XP, or higher)
- Pressing “C” on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). “SHIFT+C” includes file size information
- Pressing “CTRL” when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the FastFolders menu open
- Pressing “SHIFT” when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
- Now with full 64-bit support!
- Completely modifies the entire Windows contextual menu regarding folders and files by adding a menu that displays the directory structure immediately.
- Allows for individual files to work in the menu in addition to folders to give the user fast and efficient access to all of the available content on their computer
- Enables unique keyboard shortcuts such as pressing S to display item sizes or pressing C to copy the list of directory contents to the clipboard easily and quickly
- Gives the user the ability to split up large directories into various columns for increased organization and easier access
- Allows for deep and advanced user customization by giving users the ability to change menu speed and many other Windows menu variables
- the main program for accessing options
- backup / restore/reset configuration in the “About” dialog
- various small bug fixes and improvements
- RAM: 1GB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or high processor
- Hard Disk: 50MB
How To Install?
- Download the FastFolders installer file from the link above.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded FastFolders installer file.
- Now, a smart screen might appear and ask for confirmation.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, follow the installation instructions until you get a confirmation notification of a successful installation process.