Folder Sizes 9.5.419 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
Folder Sizes 9.5.419 Directory Size, Disk Size, Tree Size – Find your folders’ size. Freeware file size analysis. Folder Size will analyze your hard drives and display the file and folder sizes to easily check the distribution of your disk space. View the folders’ sizes, files’ sizes, and the percentage of the total disk size they occupy. Sort folders by size to identify the largest folders and the largest files. Identify which files or folders have filled up your drive. The application can scan your entire hard drive in minutes due to its optimized scan algorithms and list details on the tree and file sizes.
In addition to scanning an entire hard drive, Folder Size can also scan a single folder to save time. This tool will help you easily clean up your disk by listing all the files and folder sizes in a neat report. Folders come in many sizes designed to hold a particular document or object. A letter-size folder won’t do you much good if you present legal documents. Select a properly sized folder to hold the materials you plan to put inside to avoid embarrassing mishaps.
Windows Explorer is the core file management tool in Microsoft Windows, but it does not list folder size. Many users think this should be included by default and not need an external tool, but they are wrong. Read this article to know why Folder sizes in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2000 are missing. The article includes all the available options to display the folder sizes in Windows without using external tools. Although Windows provides several ways to show folder sizes in Windows Explorer, they are not very convenient if you want to perform a disk cleanup or view all folder sizes simultaneously.
Folder Sizes + License Key
Folder Sizes + License Key shows the sizes of folders seen in Explorer Windows! In Windows 2000 and XP, shell extensions can increase Explorer’s columns to show you Folder Sizes right where they should be, as shown in the screenshot. In Windows Vista and higher (7 and 8), Explorer is not as customizable. Try the new beta client for Vista and higher that opens pop-up Folder-size windows that track open Explorer windows! They get in the way, so there’s also a tray icon to toggle them off.
Folder and all its subfolders instantly. Windows Explorer natively supports such a menu and has no performance impact. Folder Size does not install services, file hooks, or shell extensions to your system. That is to say; unlike other tools, it will not slow the system down. The tool uses resources only when you start it. This is the best solution for listing the folder sizes in Windows. Folder Size adds a Windows Explorer context menu, “Scan with Folder Size,” You can use it to view the size. It’s not designed to do tricks; it simply displays detailed file information quickly.
Organizing the data in your system can be a real pain in the long run. Data tends to accumulate in every system, regardless of the type of use it is put to. And users almost always ignore the steady accumulation and fail to organize it in due time. This leads to an overflow of data, ultimately leading to a crisis. For those who can relate to this, Folder Size is the right Software for you. Folder Size is a freeware; its superb simplicity will make you fall in love with the Software. This application hardly occupies any space on the hard drive; it is compact, fast, and efficient.
Folder Sizes + Activation Key
Folder Sizes + Activation The Key application displays how much space each file and folder occupies exactly; on top of this, it also displays the total percentage of the disk space the files and folders occupy, so it shows the amount of disk space it occupies and also the percentage. It displays a report that shows the files and folders that occupy the maximum space first and the ones that occupy lesser space after that; it displays them in descending order, starting from the maximum. When the report is shown, you can easily see which folders.
Folder Size scans your entire hard drive in just a few minutes due to its optimized scan algorithms; it also has another feature, which is its progressive scan which lets you continue the scan right from the point of interruption. This application is not feature-rich but simple and displays your hard disk space in Windows Explorer. Folder Size is software that is easy to use. Folder Size is a free Windows utility that scans your drives or folders and displays detailed information about the size of their contents so you can see where the disk space went. It displays the sizes of files and folders and their percentage of total disk size.
Folder Size uses a layout common to many such utilities, mostly because it’s the most efficient design: toolbar, left-hand tree view, and main window. Folder Size displayed all our disk drives with their total size, space used, and free space listed below the tree view. We clicked on our C drive and then clicked the Scan arrow. The program took a few minutes to scan 40GB of files; when it finished, it displayed the file structure in the tree view with the selected directory displayed in the main view.
- Find and display all file sizes and folder sizes.
- Scan the entire storage device or a chosen folder.
- Display the file and folder sizes in charts – Bar charts, Pie charts, etc.
- Detailed information for all the file sizes and folder sizes is listed in the table:
- Sort option based on all the criteria listed above – folder name, folder size, file size, etc.
- Scan folder using Drag And Drop
- Command line option to scan a folder’s tree size -scan “folder path.”
- “Scan with Folder Size” Windows Explorer context menu
- Option to rearrange or hide the list’s columns to suit your preferences.
- Option to display the file sizes and folder sizes in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes,
- Gigabytes automatically determine the most appropriate size format.
- Locate the selected folder or file from the tree size in Windows Explorer via a context menu.
- Show Windows folder or file properties dialog
- Delete folders or files.
- Open files with the associated applications using a double click.
- Remove folders or files from the tree size list to check the folder size after deleting the item.
- Support for all types of storage devices – hard drives, CDROMs, USB Drives, Floppy disks
- If you have stopped a scan, it will continue to form the point of interruption, saving processing time.
- If you have removed items from the list consequential scan will be very quick by only updating the missing items.
- Easy Explorer-style navigation via Back, Forward, and Folder Up tool buttons
- Detailed disk size information list including – total disk size,
- drive used space, and drive free space.
- Intuitive Explorer-style user interface and rich documentation
- Export file sizes and folder sizes to a CSV or XML file.
- Save/Load the scanned data for the file and folder sizes to compare it with consequential scans.
- Full Windows Explorer context menu for files and folders
- Copy, Cut, and Paste files and folders in the application
- Copy, Cut, and Paste from and to Windows File Explorer
- Improved support for long paths – more than 260 characters
- Monitoring and updating of file and folder changes for the scanned locations
- Fixed: File time was not adjusted to the local time zone in rare cases
- Fixed: Very rare issue related to nested folders with the same names
- Fixed: Double-click in the drives list was not displaying an administrator privileges warning message.
- Operating system: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 /
- Windows Vista (All Windows Server operating systems only in PRO version)
- CPU: Pentium-233 MHz or higher
- 128MB RAM
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- True Color display and video card
- Mouse or other pointing device
How To Install?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install Software as a trial
- Use gave serial Key in a text file to activate
- Donate! Enjoy FolderSizes 8, Enterprise Full
- Download Links: