iTools 184.108.40.206 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
iTools 220.127.116.11 is a powerful tool. The iTools is a tool to manage all your iOS devices in a very similar way to iTunes. Still, it adds a few new and interesting options while ridding itself of some of the more annoying features in the Apple program. To start using the program, you must first connect your iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, iPad) to your PC. Once connected, you can easily manage all the content in a way that is halfway between the versatility of iTunes and the simplicity of Windows Explorer.
iTools the different windows in the app; you can manage your photos, music, and applications, transferring them to your machine easily, deleting them, and renaming them. Of course, you can also look at your device and check how much space is occupied or left free. All the information displayed on iTools is somewhat similar to that of iTunes, but it does come with the bonus of increased simplicity that many users will appreciate. And as if all this were not enough, the application does not require any installation, so you have to start it, and you’re away.
iTools is a very interesting alternative to iTunes, whose main benefit lies in taking it anywhere and using it from a flash drive without installation. You can transfer music in two ways between your Apple device and Computer via iTools without any risk of losing the iPhone tracks when syncing your iPhone from the Computer. The songs on your iPhone can be unlimited from iTunes.Using iTools, you can effectively maximize the utility of your Apple devices.
iTools + License Key Free Download
iTools + License Key Free Download Location allows you to be unlimited in the location from your GPS data. To recover the iTools for Windows, download is a simple and powerful tool for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users. It is 100% freeware and green and does not need to be installed on your PC; it has no ads or plugins. iTools is powerful and can easily manage media, iBooks, pictures, and other files in your iDevices; it can help install, uninstall, and backup your apps and backup and restore your folders. iTools can help you manage your files in iDevices like Windows.
iTools Photos easily from iPhone or iPad to Computer with one click. Preview Photos of their original resolutions via iTools.Turn your favorite songs into wonderful melodies that can be edited through iTools Ringtone Maker simultaneously. So forget the default tones. Any contents from your iPhone are allowed to be stored via iTools so that you can avoid data loss. In addition, you can restore or extract the data to the iOS device from backups.
iTools is a comprehensive file manager for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes. Designed for Windows PCs, the program lets you transfer music, videos, and other content between your Apple device and Computer. The tool synchronizes your files and data instantly and doesn’t lead to information or content losses. You can also transfer photos with a one-click operation, saving time shuffling between multiple windows. With iTools download, you can conveniently turn songs into ringtones. You can edit the output files with the built-in ‘Ringtone Maker.’
iTools + Activation Key
iTools + Activation Key want to manage iPhone files on Windows? It will give you access to multiple features, including the functionalities of iTunes. After using this tool on your Windows PC, you won’t ever feel the need to open iTunes. The software gives respite from the complicated interface, and even first-time iOS users can use it. After downloading and installing this file manager for iPhone, you’ll notice that the program has more features than iTunes. Most importantly, it’s ad-free and doesn’t disrupt your user experience with constant reminders of irrelevant products or services.
iTools is a fast, efficient, and reliable iOS file manager that lets you manage a range of compatible devices with advanced features and functionalities. Compared to iPadian, TransMac, and HFSExplorer, iTools has a well-designed interface, ideal for casual phone users and experienced programmers alike. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds to convert files from MP4 to MP3 and vice versa. Since the program runs smoothly on multiple versions of Windows, you don’t experience any crashes or lags.
iTools to other free online tools, this iPhone manager has several improvements. For instance, it offers detailed information about apps installed on the smartphone. In addition to this, you can back up or uninstall applications with a single click.iTools download features a drag-and-drop interface, ensuring effortless and quick multimedia file management. The popular iTunes Manager is compatible with different versions of Windows and iOS, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and iOS12.
- The program Details Interface is similar to iTunes’s first interface.
- But a little bit more informative and advanced than iTunes.
- This screen shows your iPhone’s Type, Serial number, Jailbroken status, Region, Warranty details, Activated status, Memory details, and Battery life details.
- It also provides you with a button to switch on WiFi.The applications screen gives you all the facilities to Install, Uninstall, and browse Phone memory’s Application area via the tool.
- The update tab at the top of the tool windows shows notifications that require updates.
- Another tab to upload/download documents assigned to specific an app.
- Ex. Media players, document readers, etc.
- The media section shows all files on your iPhone under Ringtones, Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV shows, Music, and Voice memos.
- You can Add media files to your iPhone or download them to your PC.
- Also gives you the facility to Delete, Play, and Set as a Ringtone.
- A playlist manager is also included in this section.
- Photos and iBooks areas allow you to access Picture files and iBook files on Apple devices and manage them.
- This is a great facility. You can view the iPhone’s contact book, Call records, and Messages from the tool. Also, send Text messages from PC via the app. Manage contacts and many more.
- Drag and arrange icons through the app.
- Just like the iTunes desktop option.
- Allows you to browse into the File system of your iPhone or iPad via the tool.
- Includes features for System cleanup, Restart, Shutdown, Error logs, Crash logs, and many more.
- A good tool to manage iOS on Windows
- iTools is compatible with iDevices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- You can create ringtones, backup messages, and download firmware
- Easily manage media, iBooks, images, and other files in iDevices.
- It has an easy-to-use interface, including simple and fast navigation controls.
- Able to manage various media, such as images, videos, audio, text documents, PDFs, movies, podcasts, iTunes music, etc.
- iTools 4 Keygen backup and restore data tool allows you to backup and restore iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch data.
- The local library is divided into three parts: the first is dedicated to devising applications, the second is to media files, and the third is to other tools.
- You can use AirPlayer to play games, watch videos, browse the web, edit or view documents, and preview images on iPhone, iPad, or iPod via Windows or Mac PC.
- You can preview images with original resolution and share images between Mac and Windows PC or between multiple iDevices.
- The image tool can organize the order of images, create or delete albums, move images between folders, and edit, delete, or copy images.
- The battery master provides you with the following detailed information about the battery.
- You can migrate images, videos, audio, text documents, podcasts, PDFs, etc.
- Using the ringtone maker tool, you can create your ringtone even if you use your recording as the original phone ringtone.
- File manager is a tool used to manage all files and folders on iDevice.
- The iTools latest version for Windows 10, allows you to use drag and drop to delete and place data between the PC and the device.
- The icon arranger helps you manage the icons on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod screen.
- Windows (32-bit & 64-bit) 8.1/ 8/ 7/ 10/11 Vista and Mac- OS X 10.8 and above
- CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel
- RAM: 256 MB or above.
- Disk Space: 40MB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Install?
- First, download iTool’s full version.
- Uninstall the previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard.
- After downloading, Unpack or extract the rar file and open setup (use Winrar to extract).
- Install the setup. After installation, closes it from everywhere.
- Please copy and paste Loader into the installation directory.
- And always run applications from Loader.