SIW 13.7.0816 + License Key Free Download 2024
SIW 13.7.0816 Sooner or later, you’ll need to think about your P.C., regardless of whether it’s to place a redesign in setting, check program similarity, or test framework necessities. That is where S.I.W. comes in, giving you an outline of everything from what working framework you have to your introduced codecs and motherboard specs to arrange data. For an application, S.I.W. is amazing. Outwardly, it’s alluring while the data is presented and spread out in a sound; the simple to-peruse way is likewise truly simple to fare to records so you can envision the data better. S.I.W. doesn’t simply look great, nonetheless. It’s likewise loaded with astounding highlights that will reveal to you all that you need to think about your P.C.’s equipment and programming.
S.I.W. When S.I.W. has given you the needed data, you should accomplish something with it. The application has full report-creation highlights and a decent determination of apparatuses, similar to a broadband speed test, memory use chief, and direct admittance to Microsoft’s implicit highlights. It’s the ideal program to have close by because regardless of whether you needn’t bother with it currently, there’s a great possibility you will later on.
SIW + Serial Key Free Download
SIW + Serial Key Free Download IntelP67/H67/HM65/HM67/Q65/Q67/QS67 chipset support for AMD FX “Tractor” (K15) and AMD Llano (K12) processor familiesPreliminary uphold for Intel Sandy Bridge-EP processors updated Sensors ModuleSupport for Nuvoton NCT6776F sensor chip support for Asustek P8P67-M mainboard dated Passwords ModuleUpdated Microsoft Office LiAdded Advanced Format Drives detection updated CPU ModuleSupport for
S.I.W. is pretty impressive. Visually, it’s attractive, while the information is presented in a coherent, easy-to-read manner that’s also really easy to export to documents so you can visualize the information better. S.I.W. doesn’t just look good, however. It’s also packed full of excellent features that will tell you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about your computer’s hardware and software – and then some.
S.I.W. License Key Once S.I.W. has given you the information you need, you might want to do something with it. The app has full report-creation features and a selection of tools, like a broadband speed test, memory use manager, and direct access to Microsoft’s built-in features. It’s the perfect program to have on hand because even if you don’t need it now, there’s a good chance you will see it in the future.
- Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key) Installed Software and Hotfixes Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Passwords Recovery, Server Configuration.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB, I.S.A./PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration Statistics, Active Directory (Computers, Groups, and Users), Network card shares, currently active Network Connections, and Open Ports.
- Tools: M.A.C. Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Wake-On-LAN, URL Explorer, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory Page File usage, and Network Traffic.
- Programming Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys/Serial Numbers/CD Key), Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Password recovery Server Configuration.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP USB, I.S.A./PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, MonitorDisk Drives, CD/DVD Devices SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T. Ports, Printers.
- Instruments: M.A.C. Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace
- Irregular Tools: Eureka! (Uncover lost passwords squatted behind slugs) Wake-On-LAN, URL Explorer Monitor Test, Shutdown/Restart.
- Nonstop screens: CPU, Memory, Page File use, and Network Traffic.
- Updated Operating System module:
Added Support for Windows 10 1803 (April 2022 Update).
Preliminary Windows Server 2022 support.
Preliminary Windows 10 Redstone 5 support.
- Fixed an Installed Updates bug.
Updated Operating System module:
- Skip Ahead 19H1 Support.
Windows Server 2022 support.
- Updated Passwords module.
- Intel Xeon Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinium processors.
Improved HDD monitoring.
- Added .NET 4.7.2 detection.
Fixed Create Report bug.
Updated Devices database.
Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.
- Intel’s new Coffee Lake desktop and mobile processors.
AMD desktop Raven Ridge APU (AM4).
Intel Xeon Phi Knight Landing preliminary support.