VMware Workstation 17.0.2 + Serial Key Free Download 2024
VMware Workstation 17.0.2 Lets You Run Multiple Operating Systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC. The program transforms how technical professionals develop, test, demonstrate, and deploy software by running multiple x86-based operating systems simultaneously on the same PC. Built on 15 years of virtualization excellence and winner of more than 50 industry awards.
VMware Workstation applications on a breadth of operating systems, including Linux, Windows®, and more, simultaneously on the same PC without rebooting. The software makes it easy to evaluate new operating systems, test software applications and patches, and reference architectures in an isolated and safe environment. No other Desktop Virtualization Software offers the performance, reliability, and cutting-edge features of a Workstation.
VMware Workstation uses the latest hardware to replicate server, desktop, and tablet environments in a virtual machine. The VMware Workstation Pro is the hypervisor of the standard script for the sector to execute virtual machines on PCs with Linux or Windows.
VMware + License Key Free Download
VMware Workstation is software that allows you to use one desktop computer to run multiple OSs without installing them on your PC. This process enables developers, students, and companies to test software on their computers without having multiple machines handle the different processes. Also, it provides the atmosphere needed for testing clouds and platforms.
VMware Workstation (known as VMware Workstation until the release of VMware Workstation 12 in 2015) is a hosted (Type 2) hypervisor that runs on x64 versions of Windows and Linux operating systems (an x86-32 version of earlier releases was available ); it enables users to set up virtual machines (VMs) on a single physical machine and use them simultaneously along with the host machine.
VMware Workstation is developed and sold by VMware, Inc. There is a free-of-charge version, The VMware Workstation Player (known as VMware Player until the release of VMware Workstation 12 in 2015), for non-commercial use. An operating systems license is needed to use proprietary ones such as Windows. Ready-made Linux VMs set up for different purposes are available from several sources. This platform creates a safe and isolated environment for users to create and test applications, check patches, and try different operating systems before committing.
VMware + Activation Key Free Download
VMware Workstation supports bridging existing host network adapters and sharing physical disk drives and USB devices with a virtual machine. It can simulate disk drives; an ISO image file can be mounted as a virtual optical disc drive, and virtual hard disk drives are implemented as .vmdk files. It comes with a virtual machine library that allows users to access and run machines whenever required.
VMware Workstation Pro can save the state of a virtual machine (a “snapshot”) at any instant. These snapshots can later be restored, effectively returning the virtual machine to the saved state  as it was and free from any post-snapshot damage to the VM.VMware Workstation Pro is a virtualization tool that allows users to run multiple operating systems on their Windows PC. Though the program isn’t free to download, it does come with a trial period.
VMware Workstation includes the ability to group multiple virtual machines in an inventory folder. The machines in such a folder can then be powered on and powered off as a single object, useful for testing complex client-server environments. Each virtual machine can execute its operating system, including versions of Microsoft Windows, Linux, BSD, and MS-DOS.
- The app allows you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on the same Windows or Linux PC.
- Create real Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and tablet environments.
- Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi, or other Workstation servers to launch, control, and manage virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts.
- A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC.
- Workstation Pro supports hundreds of operating systems and works with cloud and container technologies like Docker.
- Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools, and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to investigate OS vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and delivers powerful features for IT security professionals.
- Use Workstation Pro to connect to vSphere, ESXi, or other Workstation Pro servers.
- Drive remote Linux or Windows VMs (and others), command power operations, or transfer VMs to and from vSphere environments.
- A common VMware hypervisor enables simple portability.
- Save time and effort and ensure an exact duplicate when repeatedly creating the same VM setup.
- Protect corporate content by restricting access to app settings like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and connections to USB devices.
- Virtual machines can be encrypted and password-protected to ensure that only authorized users have access.
- Quickly share and test applications in a simulated production environment.
- Use “Linked Clones” to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space.
- Use “Full Clones” to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with others.
- Create a rollback point to revert to on the fly, which is perfect for testing unknown software or creating customer demos.
- Multiple snapshots make it easy to test a variety of different scenarios without the need to install multiple operating systems.
- Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs, or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools.
- New in Workstation is Network Simulation for introducing packet loss, latency, and bandwidth restrictions.
- VMware Workstation Pro for Windows PC supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 to deliver a fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications.
- You can run the most highly demanding 3D apps like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS with near-native performance in a Windows VM.
- Workstation Pro is optimized to support high-resolution 4K UHD displays for desktops and QHD displays used in laptops and x86 tablets.
- It also supports multiple monitors with different DPI settings, such as a new 4K UHD display and an existing 1080p HD display.
- Create Linux or Windows VMs that can run across the VMware product portfolio or create restricted VMs for use in Horizon FLEX.
- It even supports the open standard so that you can create and play VMs from other vendors.
- Create massive VMs with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks, and 64 GB of memory to run the most demanding desktop and server applications in a virtualized environment.
- Auto Start Virtual Machine
- Guest Operating Systems Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Full or Fast Encryption features
- Improved Graphics Support: OpenGL
- Support for WDDM
- “Vmware workstation is very good for administrator to use, it can migrate to the sphere faster if you think that your configuration of the VM is done.”
- “What I like the most about VMware is the possibility of importing physical machines to virtual machines and thus exporting to a dedicated hypervisor.”
- “Installation of operating system and image validation feature is also awesome and there are a lot of steps it automatically handles by this software.”
- “Depending on the settings virtual machines take too much memory, but that is not for VMWARE to blame.”
- “Isolated test environments that won’t affect the production environment. Run multiple OS flavors on one machine.”
- “The issue I faced was that when I use the suspend window option I don’t know why but it breaks the windows.”
- “I think the biggest downside of using virtual machines is performance loss. I was using VMware to create a virtual machine with Ubuntu 18.04, running on my Windows host.”
- Windows family: Windows 3.1, NT, Millennium, 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Solaris 10 and 11
- Novell NetWare
- VMware ESXi
How To Install?
- Log in to the Windows host system as the Administrator user or as a member of the local administrator group.
- Open the folder where the VMware Workstation installer was downloaded. …
- Right-click the installer and click Run as Administrator.
- Select a setup option: