VSDC Video Editor Pro 22.214.171.1240 + Serial Key Free Download
VSDC Video Editor Pro 126.96.36.1990 can be challenging. Some programs are optimized for the newest systems; others won’t run without a decent amount of RAM. If you, too, are struggling to find a video editor that does the job well, meet VSDC. It’s free, feature-rich, and runs exceptionally well on your OS (even if you have as little as 2 GB of RAM).In this article, we’ll look at VSDC and its capabilities.
If you have video-editing needs that don’t warrant spending close to $100 for an enthusiast-level application, you might consider VSDC Video Editor Pro. It costs and includes some fairly advanced video editing tools but is well behind more expensive competitors regarding interface and usability. VSDC has improved (and its score has improved, too) since our last review—adding new capabilities like motion tracking, HSL color editing, beat-syncing, text animation, and more. Still, it remains hard to recommend the software enthusiastically, considering its shortcomings and poor ease of use. While we appreciate inexpensive software, the ease-of-use issues outweigh the cheapness here.
VSDC is a free non-linear video editing software for Windows. It is suitable for both beginners and advanced users on a budget. VSDC supports all video and audio formats, and codecs, recording voice commentaries and capturing video and desktop screens. The software includes many video effects, including background remover (Chroma Key), split screen, picture-in-picture, and color correction. The most active VSDC users are YouTubers, video gamers, and action camera owners.
VSDC + License Key
VSDC + License Key number one reason VSDC is a great choice of video editing software for Windows 7 is its low system requirements. This program is probably the least demanding video editor out there. See for yourself: the installation file is less than 100 MB, and you only need 2 GB of RAM to work with Full HD footage. Now let’s have a quick overview of VSDC system requirements and then see what you can accomplish with it.
You get a multipurpose suite to help you fulfill several tasks besides montage. For example, VSDC also brings a built-in video converter, desktop screen recorder, webcam video recorder, voice recorder, and a YouTube uploader. All the tools are free and can be accessed from the main menu. For those on low-end computers, having so many apps under one roof is a great way to save PC memory and resources.
VSDC Video Editor allows you to edit video files and create videos of all types. It supports the most popular video/audio formats and codecs, including DVD, HD, and GoPro videos. Preconfigured profiles make creating videos for various multimedia and mobile devices a snap.
VSDC + Activation Key
VSDC + Activation Key lets you edit files and create complex videos involving various visual and audio effects. The software offers rich functionality yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with minimal effort. To prepare a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo without any problems, VSDC Video Editor Free offers special export profiles, significantly reducing the stress of selecting a suitable format and meeting all the requirements.
Footage taken from drones, action cameras, or other devices on the go often needs improvement. VSDC Stabilization tool, as your virtual tripod, helps remove the jitter or any other shaking effects caused by camera movement and turns it into a much smoother video image.VSDC Free Video Editor allows you to upload your video directly to YouTube from the app without switching windows or tabs. The editor comes with a DVD-burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
The application is designed to quickly convert video files from one format to another. It has some basic features for editing videos: removing unneeded segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one. Desktop video capture utility saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor. Another feature is capturing video from various video tuners, webcams, and IP cameras. Then you can save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
- You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the necessary result.
- Since the number of available visual effects is very high, they are divided into five categories for ease of navigation:
- Color correction, object transformation, filters, transition effects, and special fx.
- Color blending is another way to change your video image’s look according to your preferences.
- Using various adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video.
- Newbies or those who want to save time can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters applied in one click.
- VSDC Video Editor Free allows for creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting certain elements in your video.
- You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area.
- One of the most common reasons for masking is to blur a face to protect the identity or remove unwanted marks.
- The Motion tracking tool allows for registering and tracking movements of any objects in a video.
- Then it assigns the resulting trajectory to other elements – titles, captions, icons, images, masks, and more.
- With its help, placing a censorship mask on a moving object or making captions follow a selected element in a video becomes easy.
- Objects in a scene are positioned with subpixel accuracy, which makes for smooth animation, rotation, transformation, and precise relative positioning.
- VSDC Video Editor is currently the only free video editor that allows you to export in a new H265/ HEVC codec to maintain the highest quality at a minimum file size which is essential for those often processing 4K and HD files.
- Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for the most popular multimedia devices.
- Such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, Galaxy, smartphones and regular phones, and Sony PlayStation.
- Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players, and many others.
- You can create diagrams of different kinds, including 3D diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, and Line.
- Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point.
- Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick.
- These objects can be based on dynamically changing data of different types. Besides, the appearance of diagrams is fully customizable (appearance of charts, coordinate axes, user-defined axes, legends.
- Names of charts and axes, lines, labels, and other elements), which will help you tailor them to your specific needs.
- Integrated color themes make it possible to quickly change how your charts look.
- The editor software lets you create your library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions.
- This will help you organize your video collection and simplify access to the necessary files.
- Double speed.
- Manage your editing even faster with a more stable and hardware-accelerated version.
- Enhanced resolution.
- Process image and video transformation with subpixel resolution to get more precise results
- Video mask tool.
- Hide, blur, or highlight the required elements in your video using 10+ mask types.
- Multiple color chroma key. Choose a color for your video background to create a real TV studio look.
- Advanced settings for pro editing.
- Use adjustable parameter settings to create curved motion paths for your video objects or animation.
- VSDC Video Editor
- by Flash-Integro
- 3D Video Editing
- Audio Capture
- Brand Overlay
- “This video editor is full of useful features that make it a powerful video editor.”
- “What a great gift from Grandma and Grandpa to leave for them.”
- “VSDC video editor is a program that someone without previous knowledge like me can use, edit and create excellent video content.”
- “I remember having a similar problem with Shotcut in which text elements from one clip can overlap and bleed through the other, especially when it has text effect…”
- “If you have been frustrated or think you cannot do this please try AVS Video Editor, I have so many FINISHED projects now.”
- “We turned to VSDC while trying to finish some hurried video work, after encountering a fatal technical glitch in our standard video-editing platform.”
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10/11
- 2 GB RAM for the program
- 500 MB of free disk space
- 16-bit color screen resolution
- 1.5 GHz Intel, AMD, or compatible processor
- In other words, you’ll be able to edit your footage even with an outdated computer that lacks memory, as long as you’re mindful of file size.
- A version for the 32-Bit Windows OS is available, too.
How To Install?
- To install the program, click the “Download Video Editor” button, then start the downloaded installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please, note that the current version doesn’t run on Windows versions before Windows Vista.
- If you use Windows XP, please use VSDC Video Editor.